1685 Results in category IRS Listed

Flott & Co. PC is a law firm that advises US citizens living overseas, especially those with dual citizenship, on US tax matters. We prepare US tax returns and have expertise in the reporting requirements associated with foreign business activities.

Flott & Co. PC
2200 Wilson Boulevard

Suite 320

Virginia 22216
United States

view phone703-525-5110

view fax703-525-5122

Greenback makes life better for Americans living abroad and aims to take away the anxiety and hassle of helping US expats become and stay compliant with their US taxes while overseas. Never worry again if your US Expat Taxes are done right.

Greenback Expat Tax Services
Suite 2512 Langham Place

Office Tower 8 Argyle Street

Hong Kong

Since 1967 ABBM has served US Expats. Experienced in FATCA compliance, OVDP, Streamlined Version, tax audits, renunciation, IRS dealings, and other foreign tax issues. Contact Clint Bateman CPA or Kara McDuffie CPA -

ABBM Group , Ltd LLP
9575 Katy Freeway, Suite 370

Houston, Texas 77024
United States

view phone1-713-552-9800

view fax1-713-552-9700

Whether it’s filing a current year US expat tax return, preparing years of unfiled US tax returns or resolving an IRS problem, we assist our satisfied clients with every aspect of their financial lives while living abroad. Please email us today.

American Expatriate Tax Consulting
8401 Whitesburg DR SE # 14356

United States

view phone

view fax

With clients in over 150 countries worldwide, Bright!Tax is the leading US income tax preparation firm most loved by the 9 million Americans living abroad. US expat tax is all we do, and we are very good at it. Get in touch to find out more.

Bright!Tax US Expat Tax Services
244 Fifth Avenue

New York 10001
United States