Listings in Corporations, Trusts and Estates FIling

Corporations, trusts and estates have special tax reporting requirements. These are typically more convoluted than those of individuals. The firms below can help. They are helpful for expats as well as non-US persons who need to file US forms. These might be federal or state forms. Shareholders, partners, trustees, and beneficiaries may also need help.

Showing 10 of 22 results
Selnaustrasse 5 Zurich, 80, Switzerland
Lincoln US Tax Partners has many years of experience in preparing Federal & State income tax returns. FBAR. We can prepare and file all foreign financial account reporting forms for you. Expatriation. Streamlined Filing Procedures.
Is this your listing?
1 2 3