Accountancy Saint-Paul

Good to know
      • In most cases, we are able to provide a free tax and penalty estimate to first time callers who can approximate their annual income by source. Our base rates are extremely competitive. We employ additional forms and methods beyond those required, only when their use results in a net financial benefit to our clients.
      • Our clients enjoy professional counsel throughout the year without any additional fees--we are able to do this because our returns have a very low rate of audit and error. All work is performed in-house, within a 5-10 day turnaround. None of our tax work is subcontracted.
      • We maintain a solid 100% success rate with the Streamlined Foreign Offshore procedure. Those who qualify can expect to regularize their US Tax situation quickly--without paying any taxes, penalties or interest.
Palais Brongniart
16 Place de la Bourse
Paris, Ile de France 75002
view phone+33 1 86 26 25 95
Contact this Listing



- US tax reporting of foreign income, foreign assets, foreign businesses, foreign pensions and tax-favored accounts, foreign inheritance and gifts, cryptocurrency and vesting options
- FATCA/FinCEN reporting for individuals (Form W-9, W-8BEN, FBAR, FinCEN 114)
- American investors in passive foreign investment companies and mutual funds (PFIC Form 8621)
- Nonresident alien spouse complications (NRA)
- Streamlined foreign offshore procedures (Form 14653)
- Dual-status returns and Nonresident returns (Form 1040NR)
- Accidental Americans
- Individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN Form W-7 COA) certification
- Social Security Number (SSN Form SS-5) issuance for foreign born children
- US Citizenship relinquishment (DS-4079) or renunciation (Form 8854)


- US Tax reporting of American controlled foreign corporations and partnerships (CFC Form 5471)
- American control of foreign real estate companies and passthrough entities (SCI, FPE Form 8858, 8865, 8832)
- Foreign SMEs and micro-multinationals doing business in the States (Form 1120F)
- FATCA classification for foreign investors in the US (Form W-8BEN-E)
- Reconciliation of IFRS to US GAAP
- Nonresident control of US corporations (Form 5472)
- US tax ID issuance for foreign corporations
- Formation of US corporations, partnerships and pass-throughs

American citizens earning income abroad must file a US tax return annually. Additional FATCA requirements must also be met if the sum of their foreign account balances exceeds $10,000. The penalties for willfully failing to report foreign accounts and foreign entities start at $10,000.

Fortunately, the American tax code provides those living abroad with many options to reduce liability and forgive penalties. Most American residents of Western European countries will pay no US tax; many will receive a tax refund despite never paying into the system. The important thing is to file, and if you've already received a W-9 from your bank, the time to file is now.

Things get complicated when Americans invest in foreign funds, such as life insurance and retirement accounts; or create a European business entity, such as an SCI, SAS, or SARL. Americans living abroad have very different financial reporting requirements from US-based taxpayers.

US-based accountants are unaccustomed to dealing with foreign returns. It is important to choose an accountant who understands foreign reporting requirements and is familiar with the options available to residents abroad to reduce liability.

16 Place de la Bourse, 75002 - Paris, France +33 1 86 26 25 95
Fischertwiete 2, 20095 - Hamburg, Germany +49 40 8740 9077
via Marsala 29H - Terzo Piano, Rome, Italy +39 06 4754 2775
Olympia 1B, 1213 NS - Hilversum, Netherlands +31 35 808 0238
Rue du Rhone 14, 1204 - Geneva, Switzerland +41 43 508 01 43